Monday, February 7, 2011

CVS Haul: Wet n Wild, Rimmel

I'm kind of backed up on some stuff I wanted to post about. I went to CVS last night and picked up a few items. I was surprised that they still have a lot of stuff on clearance for 50% & 75% off. I was looking for the WnW color icon palettes but this was the only one I found. It's the Greed/Gourmandise palette, it also came with a free mega length mascara. I also got a a WnW Mega Liner in 861 Black/Noir. I have no liquid liner so I wanted to grab something inexpensive. I got two Rimmel Royal lipglosses, in Berry Crush and Pink taffy. Both were 75% off. The last makeup product I got was a Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Pink Champagne, which was also 75%off. I also picked up a mini nail polish remover nothing fancy, just ran out.
Swatches and reviews coming soon!
Rimmel Lasting finish lipstick in Pink Champagne $1.49
Rimmel Royal Lip glosses both $1.47 each
WnW Palette $4.99
WnW Mega Liner $2.99

I'll post swatches soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment