Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wet n Wild Palette in Sweet As Candy : Swatches and Review

Hey, I just thought I would start swatching the Wet n Wild palettes I recently purchased. I really am so surprised by the great quality of these palettes. The Sweet As Candy palette which is one of the color icon trios, is a HIT in my book. It retails for $2.99! You get 3 shades which is all you need to create a a beautiful soft romantic eye look. They really do take the guess work out of creating a look. Each shade is imprinted with where you should place the color, eyelid, crease and brow bone. I think this feature makes these palettes ideal for makeup newbies who have never worn makeup before and are intimidated by palettes, because they don't know where to put what. Of course you can still use the shades in any combination you like, or just a single color all over the lid. I love this palette, for an every day look or add some black liner and smoke it out for a more sexy look, without over doing it. The shadows are all very blendable, and feel very soft and creamy to the touch. The colors do last, but I always recommend using an eyeshadow base.




Keep in mind I have naturally tan skin, so the shades will look more intense on lighter skin tones. In my opinion you cant beat these Wet N Wild palettes for great quality at an unbeatable price. You can find these palettes at most drugstores, but I think they have a wider selection at Wal Mart and Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment