Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MAC's Carbon vs WnW Greed Palette! Even better Dupe!

So after weeks of hearing nothing but raves about Wet n Wild's color icon palettes, I decided I had to pick some up. I am so happy I did, they are AMAZING! So after swatching all the colors I couldnt help but think that the matte black shade on bottom left of the palette was a million times smoother and more pigmented then MAC's Carbon eyeshadow. I couldnt believe how black the wet n wild shadow was. I barely had to touch my finger to the shadowand I got great payoff. I was really surprised since Carbon is like the Holy Grail of matte black shadows. I say if you dont have Carbon save yourself the cash and pick up the Wet n Wild Greed Palette! You will get an even better matte black as well as 5 other great shades for $4.99! While Carbon will run you $14.50 or $11.00 for the refill pan. Just goes to show you price doesnt always determine quality.

Wet n Wild on top (middle finger)
MAC Carbon on bottom ( had to swipe carbon many times to get this dark)

No comments:

Post a Comment